Wednesday 24 October 2012

Powerful paedophiles - If not Peter Morrison then who?

It now appears that the speculation that the adviser to a former Prime Minister referred to in the question to the Prime Minister, David Cameron, earlier today was incorrect. Tom Watson now makes clear it was not Peter Morrison that was being referred to.

Tom Watson MP has written a little about the background to his question at today's Prime Ministers Questions here: A little more background on today’s PMQ’s.

I am not naming the person for obvious reasons but for clarity it is not former MP, Peter Morrison.

If it's not Peter Morrison that was being referred to then who was it?

Mr Watson seems to have a touching faith in the integrity of the Metropolitan Police:

One final thing I should say – I made the decision to ask a question of the PM late this morning and had not had time to write to the Met before speaking out. I have no doubt the Met will take this seriously and am sorry I didn’t have time to forewarn the commissioner of my intention to raise the matter.

I have written to him this afternoon with more details regarding the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment